I have encountered another psycho mom!
Sydney had a make up soccer game. She is 5!!!! Some of the players are 5 or 6, no older.
A mom from the opposing team catches my ear. She is complaining about one of our players #9 "swinging arms". She is a little more aggressive than some of our other players and that is good. Apparently she pushed down two of their players by being way to aggressive. The coaches and the referees took care of it. However, this was obviously not good enough for this mom.
When #9 went over to the other "mini" field ...this mom got out of her chair and told the ref. to watch out for #9's arms!!
First of all this is against the league rules! Our ref.s are 12 & 13 yr old boys or girls!!
Second, she would NOT keep her mouth shut!!
It seriously took all I had to shut it for her.
Well then, #9 tried to get the ball away from a shooter and it went in their goal off her foot!
This is were soccer mom goes psycho. She was about 7 feet away from our #9 and had her attention and said to her "yeah!! you kicked that in for us!! way to go!" #9 was like "what" and psycho mom repeated herself and then looked at her "friend" and said "Now, that's what I call an assist!!!"
You can imagine my fury!! I wanted to go and knock her out of her chair, but then I realized that I was there alone with 3 kids!! So I decided to get even.
I pulled her coach aside after the game and pointed her out and told her exactly what she had done. Let's just say the coach was not happy and really upset that she said that to a
FIVE YR OLD!!!!
Okay, so now I ponder what I would have done if she had said that to my daughter???
I really don't think I would have been able to hold myself back. They would have had to call an ambulance for her and the police to get me off of her!!! SERIOUSLY!
I do have every right to turn her into the league. The consequence to that would be: she would be banned from attending any games??
What do you think I should do? Leave it to the coaches or turn her in???
9 years ago

1 PUCKERED UP HERE!:
I wonder if the coach really will say something to her. That is soooo lame to yell that at a kid like that. What were the other parents doing? I'd be so embarassed if she was cheering for my team.
Post a Comment