October 31, 2008

SuPeR hErOeS !

HALLOWEEN 2008

Clark Kent-Dad, Spiderman-Nathan, Incredible Hulk-Ashton, Bat woman-Raegan, Super Girl-Sydney....
AS you can see we were Super Heroes! O my Gosh it was hilarious! When Lonnie first saw me all dressed up he laughed so hard he cried!!
Of course Lonnie being the super conservative!, his costume is too!
Wonder Woman- of course ME!!



Checking out the loot!
Seriously! Ashton looks like he already had too much!

I must say that this year we had AWESOME weather! I wore my costume without freezing! My kids were actually getting HOT! We were so grateful!
Next year we are already thinking of doing the Peanuts Gang!

4 PUCKERED UP HERE!:

Robin said...

Fabulous Pictures--You should wear that Wonder Woman outfit every day!

Tori :) said...

Y'all look great! That's what I wanted to do this year- all superheroes, but only Taj and Livie did it.
Wonder Woman rules!

swampbaby said...

LOVE IT!!

The Griner Family: said...

Looks like you had fun! The McCain signs aren't gone all the way down the street so they must have only grabbed a couple.